Saturday, June 23, 2018

Eau de VIXX (but 2 months late...)

VIXX is back once again with a beautiful new album. I pre-ordered this album in April, a few days before it was actually released. Obviously I purchased signed copies which will always be my downfall. When will I learn not to purchase signed albums from Mwave? Probably never. I waited over two months for my albums to arrive, which sucks, but I finally have them and I'm happy as a clam! Eau de VIXX is the 3rd album from my favorites, VIXX. The album's concept is perfume, and the album features 12 songs. The physical CD comes in two versions: black, and red. I bought both versions of this album because I love spending money!! Ken signed the black album and Hyuk signed the red album. I was happy with the autographs since the only other autographed album I have is from Ravi. The CD itself comes with the usual photo cards. I received a Ken photocard and a black and white photo of N and Hongbins hands in the black version of the album. I was super excited to get a Leo card and a photo of N in the red version of the album. I was hoping for LR cards since Ravi and Leo are my favorites, but Leo's card is cute enough for now. The really unique part about this album are these red and white cards. The white card came in the black version and the red card in the red version. These are perfume cards, which is so awesome and such a great idea to include in an album with a perfume concept. I'm pretty sure the red card is scented like roses and the white card is very elegant smelling but I'm not sure what it is exactly. VIXX always makes me so proud with everything they put out and this album is the reason. The CD's are obviously the same with the same songs but they are designed differently. The black version is gray with chains while the red version is purple with a flower. Some of my favorite songs on this album include My Valentine, Trigger, Circle, and Navy & Shining Gold. These boys work so hard on the music they put out so I'm grateful for and love all of their songs! I'm especially grateful for Ravi who writes and produces a lot of VIXX's songs, I really admire his drive. I encourage everyone to give VIXX a chance and if you enjoy this album, listen to their other songs! They deserve all the love in the world so please support them! 

Have you listened to this album? Did you get the red or black version?
Indiana Grace
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

No comments:

Post a Comment